This is a smart phone adapter which can be used to attach your mobile phone to telescopes or large binoculars for picture taking or video recording through the scope. The adapter can accommodate the mobile phones with width from 53mm up to 100mm. The external diameter of the telescope eyepiece can be from 25mm up to 45mm.
- Attach smart mobile phones to telescopes or large binoculars.
- Can fit almost all types of smart phones with width from 53mm up to 100mm.
- Can clamp on telescope eyepieces with external barrel diameter from 25mm to 45mm.
- Height adjustment: 38mm (with two screw positions)
- Metal frame with black anodized surface.
- Can accommodate camera lens which is located either in the centre or to one side of the mobile phone (see Note 1 below).
- Tripod fixing point with standard tripod screw socket 1/4×20 threads.
- Weight: approx. 103g
- Comes with a phone control cable for picture taking or zoom adjustment through the cable control (see Note 2).
(1) The adapter can accommodate camera lens positions by rotating the clamping frame around its pivot point. You can then adjust the orientation of the phone by turning the telescope eyepiece in its holder (focuser), or turning the clamp around the eyepiece. For telescopes with changeable eyepieces, you can first line the eyepiece up with the camera lens before inserting it into the eyepiece holder. Please keep the camera lens as close as possible to the eyepiece and remove the rubber eye-cup if necessary.
(2) To use the cable control, you may need to adjust the setting of the mobile phone, or use a camera application which has the function of cable control.
There are no reviews yet.