This large t-shape universal camera adapter comes with an extended camera stand so that it can be fitted with larger cameras with longer camera lenses. This is done by mounting the camera to this adapter and then clamping this device to the eyepiece of the scope. The outer diameter of the telescope’s eyepiece barrel can be from 35mm up to 55mm. This adapter can be used for scopes with either 1.25″ or 2″ eyepieces.
This adapter comes with an extension plate for camera stand.
- 3D camera position adjustment to allow precise left/right & forwards/backwards positioning of camera lens for accurate alignment with scope eyepiece.
- Vertical adjustment: 80mm;
- Horizontal adjustment: extended up to 200mm
- Can fit various types of scopes as long as the external eyepiece barrel diameter is between 35mm and 55mm.
- Two platform grooves to adapt for different camera mounting socket.
- Standard tripod socket screw with 1/4×20 threads.
- Maximum platform load up to 4.5 lb.
- Material: aluminium body frame with ABS plate and metal extension.
- Overall height: 240mm
- Weight (excluding box): approx. 300g
There are no reviews yet.