This large universal digital camera adapter is purposely made to mount cameras or camcorders on to spotting scopes or telescopes so that you can take pictures or video footage through the scope. This is done by mounting the camera to this adapter and then clamping this device to the eyepiece of the scope. The outer diameter of the scope’s eyepiece barrel can be between 35mm and 55mm, so this adapter can be used for scopes with either 1.25″ or 2″ eyepieces.
- 3D camera position adjustment to allow precise left/right & forwards/backwards positioning of camera lens for accurate alignment with scope eyepiece.
- Vertical adjustment: 80mm;
- Horizontal adjustment: 80mm
- Depth: 45mm.
- Can fit various types of scopes as long as the eyepiece barrel diameter is between 35mm and 55mm.
- Two platform grooves to adapt for different camera mounting socket.
- Standard tripod socket screw with 1/4×20 threads.
- Maximum platform load up to 4.5 lb.
- Material: aluminium body frame with ABS plate.
- Overall height: 240mm
- Weight: 300g
Note: This adapter with extended camera stand is also available from this store. The extended camera stand can accommodate camera position (depth) adjustment from 45mm up to 200mm. See the large t-shape adapter with extended camera stand.