This is a s-shape universal digital camera adapter for spotting scopes and telescopes – to connect your digital camera to scope so that you can take pictures through the scope.
This universal camera adapter is purposely made to mount almost any digital camera or camcorder onto any spotting scopes/telescopes so that you can take pictures or video footage through the scope. This is done by clamping this device to the eyepiece barrel of the scope and then mounting the camera to this adapter. The outer diameter of the scope’s eyepiece barrel can be from 24mm up to 65mm.
- 3D camera position adjustment to allow precise left/right, forwards/backwards and up/down positioning of camera lens for accurate alignment with scope eyepiece.
- Can fit almost all types of scopes with eyepiece barrel diameter from 24mm up to 65mm. This device comes with two sets of fitting heads so that you can use either set according to the size of the eyepiece barrel. The width of the collar which is used to secure the adaptor to the telescope eyepiece barrel is about 15mm.
- Height adjustment: 110mm
- Standard camera tripod socket screw with 1/4×20 threads.
- Length of the base rail (along which the tripod/camera screw can slide): 115mm
- Material: metal body frame.
- Weight: approx. 250g
Note: To fit the adapter to smaller eyepiece barrels, you may need to change the three fitting heads provided. This adapter is more suitable for small to medium size cameras, but you may have some difficulty stabilising the adapter if you try to fit a large and heavy camera.