This universal digital camera adapter is purposely made to mount any digital camera or camcorder onto any spotting scope/telescope so that you can take pictures or video footage through the scope. This is done by mounting the camera to this adapter and then clamping this device to the eyepiece of the scope. The outside diameter of the scope’s eyepiece barrel can be from 25mm up to 60mm.
Full heavy duty metal construction.
- 3D camera position adjustment to allow precise left/right & forwards/backwards positioning of camera lens for accurate alignment with scope’s eyepiece.
- Can fit to various types of scopes as long as the scope’s eyepiece barrel outer diameter is from 25mm up to 60mm.
- Vertical adjustment: 40mm.
- Standard camera tripod socket screw with 1/4×20 threads.
- Distance from camera connection point to the clamp: 145-150mm (this is the maximum distance between camera mounting screw point to the front lens)
- Length of the base rail (along which the camera screw can slide): 75mm
- Strong metal structure and can maintain good camera stability
- Tripod fitting point in case of need.
- Weight: approx. 420g
- Reasonably heavy duty: there is no load limit as long as the camera can fit.
Your scope and camera must meet the following two requirements in order to use this adapter:
- The outer diameter of the scope’s eyepiece barrel is between 25mm and 60mm.
- The distance between the camera’s tripod fitting socket and the end of its front lens is no more than 150mm. If you wish to fit a larger camera, please consider the t-shape universal adaptor with extended camera stand.
This adapter can also be mounted on tripods, as shown in one of the pictures. The tripod is not included in this listing.