Discover the wonders of nature and the sky with our NIPON 20×80 Binoculars with Bak-4 Prisms. These binoculars have a 20x high magnification and large 80mm objective lenses for optimum light gathering and sharp images. They also have fully broadband multi-coated optics for stunning colour and contrast. The eyepieces are large and comfortable, with soft rubber eyecups that can be folded down for spectacle wearers.
These binoculars are ideal for medium-to-long-range observations of birds, wildlife, scenery, and celestial objects. They also have a built-in stabilising bar and a tripod adaptor for easy mounting and balancing. Don’t miss this chance to get closer to nature and the stars with our 20×80 Binoculars.
- Magnification: 20x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 80mm
- Field of View: 189 ft./1000 yds (or 63m/1000m)
- Prism System: Bak-4 Porro Prism
- Optics Coating: Fully broadband multicoated green coating
- Large Eyepieces: 23mm in diameter, with large fold down rubber eyecups (40mm)
- Long Eye Relief
- Close Focus Distance: 12m (39 ft.)
- Water Proof Body Structure: rubber armoured, water/rain proof construction.
- Tripod Mount: built with tripod adapter and sliding/lockable stabilizer.
- Dimensions: 330mm(H) x 230mm(W) x 100mm(D)
- Weight: Approx. 2.2kg (4.8 lb.)
These giant 20×80 binoculars can fit user IPD (inter-pupillary distance) from 57mm to 73mm.
Package includes: Nipon 20×80 binoculars with built in tripod adaptor and stabilizer; protective caps and rain-guard eyepiece cap; lens cleaning cloth; neck strap; nylon carry case with shoulder strap; user manual.
To enjoy the best performance of these giant binoculars, you need a sturdy tripod to support them. We recommend a strong heavy-duty tripod with thick legs for stability and durability. You can order these 20×80 binoculars with a large tripod package from our store and save money and time. Don’t miss this great deal and get ready to explore the nature and the sky with these giant binoculars.
Please read an expert review on these 20×80 binoculars from Cardiff Astronomical Society.