The NIPON 12×32 binoculars are ultra-compact folding binoculars with a 12x magnification.
These binoculars feature roof prisms and a rubber armoured full metal body, which makes handling both easy and comfortable. They also feature a relatively large eyepiece (16mm in diameter) for comfortable view.
These NIPON 10×25 binoculars are made with a new optical coating technology – fully multi-coated broadband anti-reflection lens coatings on Bak-4 glass, which greatly reduces light loss and glare over a much wider spectral range. This unique feature has provided a much brighter and sharper image for this product.
Body colour is dark, with golden eyepiece rings.
- Magnification: 12x
- Objective lens diameter: 32mm
- Large eyepiece diameter: 16mm
- Prism system: Bak4 Roof Prism
- Wide field of view: 188m@1000m (approx. 10.7 degrees)
- Exit pupil: 2.7mm
- Close focus: approx. 2.5m (8.2ft.)
- Lens coating: Fully multi-coated broadband anti-reflection coatings. Eyepiece: broadband blue coating; Objective lens: broadband green coating.
- Fold-down rubber eye-cups: convenient for use when wearing eyeglasses.
- Adjustable eyepiece focus: one eyepiece focus is independently adjustable to balance eye difference.
- Body material: Metal body structure with rubber armour
- Weight: 330g (0.73 lb.)
- Dimensions: 140mm(H) x 115mm(W) x 35mm(D) [5.5″(H) x 4.5″(W) x 1.4″ (D)]
- IPD (inter-pupillary distance): These 12×32 binoculars can fit user IPD from 38mm to 79mm.Package includes: The binoculars come complete with a belt pouch case, neck strap, cleaning cloth and a user manual. All packaged in a colour print gift box.