The NIPON 8×35 binoculars are ultra-compact folding binoculars with a 8x magnification and twist-up eyepieces.
These binoculars feature roof prisms and a rubber armoured body. They also feature a relatively large eyepiece (15mm in diameter) for comfortable view.
One of the major advantages of these NIPON 8×35 binoculars is the use of new technology – fully multi-broadband anti-reflection lens coatings on Bak-4 glass, which greatly reduces light loss and glare over a much wider spectral range. This unique feature has provided a much brighter and sharper image for this product.
- Magnification: 8x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 35mm
- Large Eyepiece Diameter: 15mm
- Prism System: Bak4 Roof Prism
- Field of View: 80m@1000m
- Large Exit Pupil: 4.4mm (for comfortable view)
- Close Focus: approx. 6m (19.6ft.)
- Lens Coating: Fully multi-coated broadband anti-reflection blue coatings.
- Twist-Up Eyecups: convenient for use whether or not you wear eyeglasses.
- Adjustable eyepiece focus: one eyepiece focus is independently adjustable to balance eye difference.
- Body Material: Metal body with full rubber armour
- Weight: 350g (0.77 lb.)
- Dimensions: 140mm(H) x 120mm(W) x 45mm(D) [5.5″(H) x 4.7″(W) x 1.8″ (D)]
- IPD (Inter-Pupillary Distance): These 8×35 binoculars can fit user IPD from 44mm to 77mm.
- Colour: Hunter green camouflage
- Package includes: The binoculars come complete with a pouch case (with belt loop), neck strap, lens cleaning cloth and a user manual. All packaged in a colour print gift box.