This is a large tall heavy duty tripod with standard 1/4″ fitting screw, quick release plate and central weight hook. This tripod can be used for supporting telescopes, spotting scopes, large binoculars and cameras.
- Leg sections: 3-section legs adjustable for ground and table use.
- Compatibility: Standard 1/4″ screw fitting, compatible with all scopes and cameras.
- Quick release head plate.
- Centre weight hook.
- Material: Aluminium alloy.
- Maximum working height: 166 cm (5.45 ft.)
- Minimum working height: 64cm (2.1 ft.)
- Closed length: 56cm (1.8 ft.)
- Tripod leg lock type: flip lock lever.
- Lockable leg angle.
- Geared centre column with 3 way head and 25cm height adjustment.
- 360 degree pan rotation and 3D head angle adjustment.
- Two bubble levels.
- For video use, the plate is equipped with an anti-twist alignment pin.
- Non-slip angle adjustable rubber feet.
- Tripod weight: 1.1kg (2.4 lb.)
- Grab handle.
- Max. tripod leg diameter: 29mm
- Load capacity: 6kg (13 lb.)
- Comes with soft carry bag.
- Colour: black
(1) When mounting a telescope or large binoculars on this tripod, it is recommended to put a load on its centre weight hook, such as a bag with 2-3kg load in it. This can make the support steadier.
(2) This tripod is compatible with NIPON giant 20×80 binoculars, NIPON 25-75×70, NIPON 25-125×92 spotting scopes, and NIPON 350×70, NIPON 450×95 telescopes.
(3) The tripod pan can be set vertically, so that you can take landscape or portrait pictures through cameras (as shown in one of the photos above).
(4) Once the quick release plate is attached to a scope or camera, please push the wing bolt / butterfly nut flat (as shown in the last two pictures) so that the plate can be placed back to its mounting position on the tripod head.