This T-adapter set can be used to connect Nikon digital SLR cameras to the Nipon 25-125×92 and 25-75×70 spotting scopes. It may also fit other scope models that have compatible thread size (i.e., standard T2 thread M42x0.75mm) and eyepiece dimension.
The T-adapter has 40mm internal diameter and standard M42x0.75mm threads on both ends (male thread on one end for T-ring connection and female thread on the other for scope connection).
The major difference of this large T-adaptor set from other DSLR camera adaptors (with 1.25″ fitting) is that it allows the telescope’s eyepiece to be remained in its place while the camera is connected. This ensures a right side up image to be displayed on your camera’s viewfinder.
- Connect Nikon DSLR cameras to telescopes and spotting scopes with M42x0.75mm threaded barrel.
- Can fit following scope models in this store: Nipon 25-125×92, Nipon 25-75×70, Nipon 800×80 and Nipon 350×80.
- Built with metal material and black anodized.
- Standard fitting for DSLR camera T-rings.
- The T-adapter size: 40mm internal diameter, 55mm long.
- The T-adapter has window openings for zoom knob adjustment while a camera is attached to the scope.
Note: this adapter set may also fit other types of spotting scopes / telescopes which are compatible with its size and threads. For example, it can fit Visionking 12-36×50 and 12-24×60 compact spotting scopes.
There are no reviews yet.