This device is specially made to connect Nikon DSLR cameras to telescopes with either a 1.25″ (31.75mm) diameter eyepiece barrel or a bigger 2″ (50.8mm) eyepiece tube. You fit one end of this adapter to the camera’s main body (in place of the camera lens), and insert the other end into telescope’s eyepiece barrel, and tighten it up. You can then take pictures through the scope. In effect, this device enables you to use the telescope lens as your camera lens for digi-scoping.
- Connect NIKON DSLR cameras to telescopes with either 1.25″ or 2″ eyepiece holder.
- Can fit almost all NIKON DSLR cameras.
- Can fit almost all types of telescopes with either a standard eyepiece barrel diameter of 1.25″ (31.75mm), or with a bigger 2″ (50.8mm) eyepiece tube.
- This adapter set consists of 3 parts, a Nikon camera T-ring, a 1.25″ T-adapter, and a 2″ T-adapter. These parts can be connected together as one unit, or the T-ring can be attached to either T-adapter tube as a separate adapter.
- Built with metal material and black anodized.
- At the end of the 1.25″ tube section, there is a M28.5×0.75mm internal thread for light filter and compact lens connection.
Note: This adapter set consist of three parts, a Nikon T-ring, a 1.25″ T-adapter and a 2″ T-adapter. These can be used separately or in combination depending on your needs. For example, it works as a 1.25″ T-adapter with T-ring, or as a 2″ T-adapter with T-ring, or three parts put together to achieve image focus on camera.