Connect your DSLR camera to your spotting scope with our DSLR Camera Adapter Set. This set is compatible with our Nipon 25-125×92 and 25-75×70 spotting scopes, as well as other scopes that have M42x1mm or M42x0.75mm external threads on the eyepiece base.
This set lets you keep the eyepiece on your scope while attaching your camera, so you can see a right side up image on your camera’s viewfinder. This makes it easier to focus and compose your shots. With our DSLR Camera Adapter Set, you can turn your spotting scope into a powerful telephoto lens and capture amazing images of nature and the sky.
- Connect DSLR cameras to the NIPON 25-125×92 and 25-75×70 spotting scopes.
- It can also fit other scope models which have compatible thread and eyepiece sizes (eg. NIPON 800×80 and 350×80 scopes).
- The T-adapter barrel size: 40mm internal diameter, 55mm long.
- M42x1mm threads on both ends for the connection of DSLR camera T-rings /T2 mount and the eyepiece base of the scope.
- Solid metal barrel without openings on its side for better light-tightness.
- Black anodized.
Order your DSLR Camera Adapter Set today and get ready to take amazing photos with your spotting scope.
This set includes a metal T-adapter barrel and a DSLR camera T-ring that matches your camera make and model. You can choose the right product type from the dropdown list on our website. This set works with our NIPON 25-125×92 and 25-75×70 spotting scopes, as well as other scopes that have M42x1mm or M42x0.75mm external threads on the eyepiece base. The connection is secure and easy to make, just don’t over-tighten the adapter barrel when you attach it to the scope.
For the best image quality, set the magnification level at 25x before you connect your camera. With our DSLR Camera Adapter Set, you can enjoy digiscoping like never before.
This adapter barrel has no openings on its side. The advantage of this design is to ensure that there is no light coming from the side of the barrel into the camera, as such light can affect the quality of the picture. There is another design option with openings on the barrel so that you can adjust the scope zoom while the camera is attached. However, the light-tightness of that design is not as good as the solid barrel.