This T-adapter set can be used to connect DSLR cameras to telescopes and spotting scopes that have standard T2 thread (M42x0.75mm). This adapter set contains a windowed metal T-adapter barrel and a DSLR camera T-ring. It is suitable for the Nipon 25-125×92 and 25-75×70 spotting scopes.
The T-adapter has 40mm internal diameter and standard M42x0.75mm threads on both ends (i.e., male thread on one end for T-ring connection and female thread on the other for scope connection).
The adapter allows the telescope’s eyepiece to be remained in its place while the camera is connected. This ensures a right side up image to be displayed on your camera’s viewfinder.
Please remember to select a correct camera make from the dropdown options.
Main Features and Technical Specifications:
- Connect DSLR cameras to telescopes and spotting scopes with M42x0.75 threaded barrel.
- Can fit following scope models in this store: Nipon 25-125×92, MC800x80 and 350×80.
- Built with metal material and black anodized.
- Standard fitting for DSLR camera T-rings.
- The T-adapter size: 40mm internal diameter, 55mm long.
- The adapter tube has window openings so that you can adjust the eyepiece zoom while the camera is attached to the scope.