This T-adapter set is designed to connect digital SLR cameras to telescopes and spotting scopes with either a 2″ eyepiece tube, or with a M48x0.75mm threaded barrel. This adapter fits the Nipon 30-90×100 spotting scope or other scopes with compatible dimensions.
The adapter set contains a large metal T-adapter tube (also known as T2 extension tube) with 2″ external diameter and M48x0.75 internal thread on one end, and a T2 M42x0.75mm male thread on the other end for standard camera T-ring connection, and a DSLR camera T-ring.
Please select a camera T-ring (T2 mount) according to your camera’s mount type from the dropdown options.
This adapter allows camera connection to telescopes with or without the telescope eyepiece in its place (you can see a right side up image on your camera viewfinder when the scope eyepiece is there).
- Connect DSLR cameras to telescopes and spotting scopes that have either a 2″ eyepiece holder, or have a M48x0.75 threaded barrel on the eyepiece base.
- Can fit 30-90×100 spotting scope which is available from this store.
- Built with metal material.
- Standard fitting for DSLR camera T-rings.
- The large T-adaptor size: 47mm internal diameter, 78mm long.
- Package includes: a large T-adapter and a DSLR camera T-ring of your choice.
- DSLR camera T-rings available: Nikon, Canon, Olympus 4/3, Olympus Micro 4/3, Panasonic Lumix G, Pentax K, Sony A-mount and Sony E-mount, or camera with M42x1mm screw lens mount (please choose one by adding a note with your order).
One of the images shows a DSLR camera that is attached to the NIPON 30-90×100 spotting scope using this 2″ T-adapter set.
There are no reviews yet.