This adapter set can be used to connect Canon EOS DSLR cameras (EF or EF-S models) to the Nipon 25-125×92 and 25-75×70 spotting scope. It may also work on other scope models that have compatible thread size (standard T2 thread M42x0.75mm).
The T-adapter has 40mm internal diameter and standard M42x0.75mm threads on both ends (male thread on one end for T-ring connection and female thread on the other for scope connection).
The major difference of this large T-adapter set from other DSLR camera adapters (with 1.25″ fitting) is that it allows the telescope’s eyepiece to be remained in its place while the camera is connected. This ensures a right side up image to be displayed on your camera’s viewfinder. The eyepiece can also be removed from the scope’s eyepiece holder as the camera is connected to achieve different photographic results.
- Connect Canon EOS (all Canon EF or EF-S models) DSLR cameras to telescopes and spotting scopes with M42x0.75mm threaded barrel.
- Can fit following scope models in this store: NIPON 25-125×92, 25-75×70, 800×80 and 350×80.
- Built with metal material and black anodized.
- Standard fitting for DSLR camera T-rings.
- The T-adapter size: 40mm internal diameter, 55mm long.
- This T-adapter has window openings for zoom wheel adjustment while a camera is attached to the scope.