This device is specially made to connect Canon EF / EF-S EOS DSLR cameras to telescopes with either a 1.25″ (31.75mm) diameter eyepiece tube, or a 2″ (50.8mm) diameter eyepiece barrel. You fit one end of this adaptor to the Canon camera’s main body (in place of the camera lens), and put the other end into telescope’s eyepiece barrel, and tighten it up. You can then take pictures through the scope. In effect, this device enables you to use the telescope lens as your camera lens for digi-scoping.
- Connect CANON EF or EF-S EOS DSLR cameras to telescopes with either 1.25″ or 2″ eyepiece holder.
- Can fit almost all Canon EF DSLR (also known as Digital SLR) cameras with 135mm (or less) camera lenses. (Note: it does not fit Canon FD cameras with 135mm-800mm camera lenses, and there is a separate adapter in this store for Canon FD cameras).
- Can fit almost all types of telescopes with either a standard eyepiece barrel diameter of 1.25″ (31.75mm), or with a bigger 2″ (50.8mm) eyepiece tube.
- This adapter set consists of 3 parts, a Canon EF EOS camera T-ring, a 1.25″ T-adapter, and a 2″ T-adapter. These parts can be connected together as one unit, or the T-ring can be attached to either T-adapter tube as a separate adapter.
- Built with metal material and black anodized.
- At the end of the 1.25″ tube section, there is a M28.5×0.75mm internal thread for filter or compact lens connection.
Note: This adapter set can be used separately or in combination depending on your needs. For example, it works as a 1.25″ T-adapter with T-ring, or as a 2″ T-adapter with T-ring, or three parts put together to achieve image focus on camera.