If you are looking for a simple and effective telescope, you might want to consider this unbranded 2-draw brass telescope. This telescope has a three section design and a 50x magnification, making it easy to use and powerful. It is made of brass and has a classic and elegant look. It is in very good working condition and delivers clear and sharp images. This is a great telescope for anyone who enjoys observing the sky or the landscape. Don’t miss this chance to get this unbranded 2-draw brass telescope at a reasonable price.
- 2-draw (3 sections) brass telescope engraved on the first drawer “50x”.
- Minimum length when closed: 260mm (10.2 in.)
- Maximum length when fully extended: 600mm (23.6 in.)
- Magnification: 50x
- Objective lens diameter: 38mm
- Eye lens diameter: 16mm
- Maximum body diameter: 48mm (1.9 in.)
- Brass telescope tube drawers which glide smoothly, with black treated surface.
- Main scope metal barrel has durable porcelain enamel surface protection.
- Weight: 640g (1.4 lb.)
This is a beautiful and functional brass telescope that will delight any optical enthusiast. The telescope is in good working condition and has no dents, scratches, chips or fungus. The lenses are clean and clear and produce very clear images. You can see the quality and craftsmanship of this telescope in the photos below. This is a rare and valuable item that will enhance your collection of antique optical instruments. Don’t wait and order this brass telescope today before it’s gone.