This is a vintage telescope eyepiece which can be used on telescope with compatible sizes.
- Brass barrel diameter: 27.7mm
- Length: 78mm (excluding the top brass cover)
- Overall length including the brass cover: 85mm
Internal eye lens thread diameter: approx. 24mm (Note: this is the lens directly behind the brass cover)
Brass cover inner threads diameter:
- 26.3mm (this is for the connection of the brass eyepiece barrel)
- 30mm (this is for the connection of telescope drawer. Please check your telescope to see if it has a compatible thread size)
Sliding brass eye lens cover.
Comes in original leather case.
Note: this eyepiece can be used as a replacement for the complete eyepiece set of telescopes which have compatible eyepiece barrel size. It can also be used to replace parts of telescope eyepiece set. For example, the eye lens itself (with around 24mm thread diameter) can be put on top of first telescope drawer to replace a damaged lens, either through thread connection, or if its thread size is smaller than that of your telescope, it can be held in place by the original brass eyepiece cover of the telescope.
Please see photos for further details.
There are no reviews yet.