This device is specially made to connect Olympus 4/3 cameras to telescopes. It has a standard 1.25″ (31.75mm) diameter interface with telescope’s eyepiece barrel. There is also a 2″ (50.8mm) tube section for connection to telescopes with 2″ eyepiece holder. You fit one end of this adaptor to the camera’s main body (in place of the camera lens), and put the other end into telescope’s eyepiece barrel, and tighten it up. You can then take pictures through the scope. In effect, this device enables you to use the telescope lens as your camera lens for digi-scoping.
- Connect Olympus 4/3 SLR cameras to telescopes.
- Can fit almost all types of telescopes with either a standard 1.25″ (31.75mm) eyepiece barrel, or a larger 2″ (50.8mm) eyepiece holder.
- Compatible with: Olympus 4/3 E30 E3 E520 E510 E500 E420 E410 E400 E330 E300 etc.
- This adapter set consists of 3 parts, an Olympus 4/3 camera T-ring, a 1.25″ T-adapter, and a 2″ T-adapter. These parts can be connected together as one unit, or the T-ring can be attached to either T-adapter tube as a separate adapter.
- Built with metal material and black anodized.
- At the end of the 1.25″ tube section, there is a M28.5×0.75mm internal thread for filter or compact lens connection.