This T-adapter set is specially made to connect Olympus 4/3 digital SLR cameras to the NIPON 25-125×92 and 25-75×70 spotting scopes. It may also fit other scope models that have compatible thread size.
The T-adapter has 40mm internal diameter and standard M42x0.75mm threads on both ends (male thread on one end for T-ring connection and female thread on the other for scope connection).
The major difference of this large T-adapter set from other DSLR camera adapters (with 1.25″ fitting) is that it allows the telescope’s eyepiece to be remained in its place while the camera is connected. This ensures a right side up image to be displayed on your camera’s viewfinder. The eyepiece can also be removed from the scope’s eyepiece holder as the camera is connected to achieve different photographic results.
- Connect Olympus 4/3 DSLR cameras to NIPON 25-125×92 and 25-75×70 scopes, as well as NIPON 800×90 and 350×80 scopes.
- Built with metal material.
- Standard fitting for DSLR camera T-rings.
- The T-adapter size: 40mm internal diameter, 55mm long.
- Adapter tube has openings for zoom adjustment while a camera is attached to the scope.
Note: this adapter set may also fit other types of spotting scopes/telescopes which are compatible with its size and threads. For example, it can fit Visionking 12-36×50 and 12-24×60 compact spotting scopes.