The NIPON 8×21 binoculars are ultra-compact folding binoculars with an 8x magnification.
These binoculars feature roof prisms and a rubber armoured metal body, which makes handling both easy and comfortable. They also feature large eyepieces (15mm in diameter) for comfortable view.
One of the major advantages of these NIPON 8×21 binoculars is the use of new technology – fully multi-coated broadband anti-reflection lens coatings on Bak-4 glass, which greatly reduces light loss and glare over a much wider spectral range. This unique feature has provided a much brighter and sharper image for this product.
Body colour is dark, with golden eyepiece rings.
- Magnification: 8x
- Objective lens diameter: 21mm
- Large eyepiece diameter: 15mm (this is large for compact binoculars)
- Prism system: Bak4 Roof Prism
- Angle of view: 7.2 degrees
- Field of view: 126m@1000m
- Exit pupil: 2.6mm
- Close focus: 3m (9.8ft.)
- Lens coating: Fully multi-coated broadband anti-reflection coatings. Eyepiece: broadband blue coating; Objective lens: broadband green coating.
- Fold-down rubber eyecups: convenient for use when wearing eyeglasses.
- Adjustable eyepiece focus: one eyepiece focus is independently adjustable to balance any eye differences.
- Body material: Metal body structure with rubber armour
- Weight: 210g (0.46 lb.)
- Dimensions: 95mm(H) x 105mm(W) x 35mm(D) [3.7″(H) x 4.1″(W) x 1.4″ (D)]. 67mm (2.6″) wide when fully closed to fit into pockets.
- IPD (inter-pupillary distance): These 8×21 binoculars can fit user IPD from 35mm to 77mm.Package includes: The binoculars come complete with a carry pouch (with belt loop), fitted neckstrap, cleaning cloth and a user manual. All packaged in a colour print gift box.