The NIPON 10×25 binoculars are ultra-compact folding binoculars with a 10x magnification.
These binoculars feature roof prisms and a rubber armoured metal body, which makes handling both easy and comfortable. They also feature a relatively large eyepiece (15mm in diameter) for comfortable and wider field of view.
One of the major advantages of these NIPON 10×25 binoculars is the use of new technology – fully multi-coated broadband anti-reflection lens coatings on Bak-4 glass, which greatly reduces light loss and glare over a much wider spectral range. This feature has provided a much brighter and sharper image for this product.
Body colour is dark, with golden eyepiece rings.
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective lens diameter: 25mm
- Large eyepiece diameter: 15mm
- Prism system: Bak4 Roof Prism
- Wide field of view: 302m@1000m (approx. 8.5 degrees)
- Exit pupil: 2.5mm
- Close focus: approx. 2.5m (8.2 ft.)
- Lens coating: Fully multi-coated broadband anti-reflection coatings. Eyepiece: broadband blue coating; Objective lens: broadband green coating.
- Fold-down rubber eyecups: convenient for use when wearing eyeglasses.
- Adjustable eyepiece focus: one eyepiece focus is independently adjustable to balance any eye differences.
- Body material: Metal body structure with rubber armour
- Weight: 230g (0.5 lb.)
- Dimensions: 110mm(H) x 100mm(W) x 35mm(D); [4.3″(H) x 3.9″(W) x 1.4″(D)] (67mm/2.6″ wide when fully closed)
- IPD (inter-pupillary distance): These 10×25 binoculars can fit user IPD from 32mm to 74mm.Package includes: The binoculars come complete with a carrying pouch (with belt loop), fitted neckstrap, lens cleaning cloth and a user manual. All packaged in a colour print gift box.