This device is specially made to connect M42mm screw lens mount DSLR cameras to telescopes with either a 1.25″ (31.75mm) diameter eyepiece barrel, or a larger 2″ (50.8mm) eyepiece tube. You fit one end of this adapter to the camera’s main body (in place of the camera lens), and put the other end into telescope’s 1.25″ or 2″ eyepiece barrel, and tighten it up. You can then take pictures through the scope. In effect, this device enables you to use the telescope lens as your camera lens for digi-scoping. This adapter can also fit Ricoh SLR cameras.
- Connect M42mm screw lens mount DSLR cameras to telescopes with either 1.25″ or 2″ eyepiece holder.
- Can fit almost all types of telescopes with either a standard 1.25″ (31.75mm) diameter eyepiece barrel, or with a bigger 2″ (50.8mm) eyepiece tube.
- This adapter set consists of 3 parts, a M42mm screw lens camera T-ring, a 1.25″ T-adapter, and a 2″ T-adapter. These parts can be connected together as one unit, or the T-ring can be attached to either T-adapter tube as a separate adapter.
- Built with metal material and black anodized.
- At the end of the 1.25″ tube section, there is a M28.5×0.75mm internal thread for filter connection.