This T-ring is specially made to connect cameras with a M42x1mm screw lens mount to telescopes. You fit one end (with male thread) of this ring to the camera body (with M42x1mm screw lens mount), and connect the other end (female thread) either directly to your telescope’s threaded focuser, or to a 1.25″ or 2″ extension tube which can then be put into the telescope’s eyepiece barrel. You can then take pictures through the scope.
Be careful as to not confuse the M42 camera lens mount, which has a 1mm thread pitch, with the M42 T-mount, which has a 0.75mm thread pitch.
- This T-ring can fit M42x1mm screw mount cameras, with 1mm thread pitch.
- Cameras with M42 mounts include certain models from Pentax, Zeiss, Zenit and Praktica (check your camera mount before purchasing).
- Built with metal material and black anodized.
- Allows attachment of T-mount (M42x0.75mm threads), for example for use with telescopes for digi-scoping.
- This T-ring can screw onto telescope’s eyepiece holder/focuser (if the focuser has got equivalent threads), or it works together with a 1.25″ or 2″ T-adapter tube (either fixed length or adjustable length) which are available from this store.