This is a pair of vintage Japanese CHINON 7-15×35 binoculars. The binoculars have 7x-15x magnification and 35mm objective lens. Image focus is achieved by turning the central focus knob.
The binoculars have solid metal body and comes with neck strap and hard leather case. Please see the images and the note below for further details.
Some Main Features:
- Model: CHINON 7-15×35
- Magnification: 7x – 15x zoom
- Objective lens diameter: 35mm in diameter.
- Eyepiece diameter: 16mm in diameter
- Central focus knob and focus adjustment at left eyepiece
- Wide field of view: 5.7 degrees at 7x; 3.8 degrees at 15x
- Metal construction
- Size: 175(W) x 145(H) x 60(D) mm
- Weight: 800g
- IPD (Interpupillary Distance): these binoculars can accommodate users with IPD from 60mm up to 75mm
Note: All lenses and prisms have been cleaned where possible and images calibrated for both eyes. No chips or cracks on the internal / external lenses, and the binoculars give a very clear and focused image.
Please view the photos for more details.
There are no reviews yet.