This is a pair of vintage Japanese Marimo 7×50 binoculars. The binoculars have 7x magnification and 50mm objective lens. Image focus is achieved by turning the central focus knob.
The binoculars have solid metal body with leather armouring and comes with a hard leather case. Please see the images and the note below for further details.
Some Main Features:
- Model: MARIMO 7×50 binoculars (Serial number: 986843)
- Magnification: 7x
- Objective lens diameter: 50mm
- Eyepiece diameter: 16mm in diameter
- Central focus knob and focus adjustment at right eyepiece
- Wide field of view: 7.1 degrees
- Metal construction
- Size: 205*(W) x 180(H) x 60(D) mm (*155mm wide when closed)
- Weight: 1047g
- IPD (Interpupillary Distance): these binoculars can accommodate users with IPD from 48mm up to 75mm
- The binoculars comes with lens caps and hard carry case.
Note: This pair of binoculars is in good working condition with clear and sharp images. When looking from the opposite direction through the objective lenses, there appears to be small chips around the edge of the internal prisms, but these are not visible when looking through the binoculars in a normal way and do not seem to affect the image quality in any way.
Leather case wear appropriate with age.
Please view the photos for more details.
There are no reviews yet.