This is an ultra compact Japanese 8×20 monocular, with 8x magnification and superb image clarity. Focus adjustment on eyepiece from about 2m to infinity, perfect for keeping in your pocket.
The monocular comes with screw-on attachment which converts the monocular to a 25x microscope with adjustment on attachment. Excellent clarity for viewing small objects such as stamps, coins, insects etc. (see an image example below). This makes a great educational tool for exploring nature.
- Monocular magnification: 8x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 20mm
- Optical Coating: Fully multi-coated optics
- Field of View: 96m/1000m (282ft./1000Yds)
- Monocular Focus Range: from 2m to infinity
- Soft fold-down rubber eyecup: convenient to use whether or not you wear eyeglasses
- Microscope magnification: 25x (see photos below for an example)
- Monocular Length: 75mm (without microscope attachment)/140mm (with microscope attachment).
- Main monocular body diameter: 25mm
- Material: aluminum alloy body
- Weight: 50g (2 oz)
Package includes: monocular with attached hand strap, microscope attachment kit, lens cloth and user instruction. All packed in a gift box.