This metal eyepiece adapter is specially made for connecting digital eyepieces and other eyepieces (with standard 1.25″ barrel diameter) to microscopes.
This adapter also enables you to attach a DSLR camera to microscopes using a camera T-ring (also known as T2 Ring or T2 Mount) and a 1.25″ T-adapter (see Note below).
- Can fit microscope eyepiece tubes with either 23mm (0.9″) or 30mm (1.2″) internal diameter.
- Fit digital eyepieces and other eyepieces with standard 1.25″ (31.75mm) fitting diameter.
- This adapter can also connect DSLR cameras to microscopes using appropriate camera adapters.
- Built with metal material add black anodized.
Overall length: 62mm
The internal diameter of the larger end: 31.7mm (1.25″) and its depth is 30mm.
The external diameter of the smaller end is 23mm (0.9″) and its height is 18mm.
The external diameter of the middle section is 30mm (1.2″) and its height is 12mm.Note:
- The external diameter of the third section is 36mm (with 1.25″/31.7mm internal diameter). It can fit other types of microscopes or telescopes with equivalent eyepiece barrel.
- To attach a DSLR camera (eg. Canon EOS camera) to microscopes, you would need a 1.25″ T-adapter set with a correct T-ring for the camera (also known as T2 mount), for example Canon EOS 1.25″ adapter. You can then insert the 1.25″ adapter tube into this microscope adapter barrel as shown in the picture above.