This adapter converts a 2″ (50.8mm) eyepiece holder into a standard 1.25″ (31.75mm) eyepiece holder, so that you can use a standard 1.25″ eyepiece on telescopes with a larger 2″ eyepiece holder (focuser).
You insert the 2″ tube into the telescope’s focuser, then put the 1.25″ eyepiece into the barrel of the adapter.
- Fit 2″ (50.8mm) diameter telescope focuser, so that you can use 1.25″ (31.75mm) eyepieces on the telescope.
- Overall height of the adapter: 28mm
- The height of the section which goes into the 2″ telescope focuser: 18mm
- The height of the section that holds the 1.25″ eyepiece: 20mm
- Built with metal material and black anodized.
- There is a brass compression ring that clamps around the inserted eyepiece or accessory. This will prevent the eyepiece barrel from being scratched by the fixing screw.