This T-adapter set can be used to connect Pentax K digital SLR cameras to telescopes and spotting scopes that have standard T2 thread (M42x0.75). The adapter set contains a metal T-adapter barrel and a DSLR camera T-ring.
The T-adapter has 40mm internal diameter and standard M42x0.75mm threads on both ends (male thread on one end for T-ring connection and female thread on the other for scope connection).
The major difference of this large T-adapter set from other DSLR camera adapters (with 1.25″ fitting) is that it allows the telescope’s eyepiece to be remained in its place while the camera is connected. This ensures a right side up image to be displayed on your camera’s viewfinder. The eyepiece can also be removed from the scope’s eyepiece holder as the camera is connected to achieve different photographic results.
- Connect Pentax K DSLR cameras to telescopes and spotting scopes with M42x0.75 threaded barrel.
- Can fit following scope models in this store: NIPON 25-125×92 and NIPON 25-75×70 spotting scopes.
- Built with metal material.
- Standard fitting for DSLR camera T-rings.
- The T-adapter size: 40mm internal diameter, 55mm long.
- This T-adapter is a newer version with openings for zoom adjustment while a camera is attached to the scope.