This is a pair of Japan Super Zenith 10×50 wide angle binoculars. The binoculars have 10x magnification, 50mm objective lens diameter. Image focus is achieved by turning the centre focus wheel and balanced at right eyepiece. The binoculars have wide angle 5 degrees field of view. Made in Japan possibly during the 1950-1960s.
Some Main Features:
- Model: Super Zenith 10×50 binoculars, Made in Japan (Serial number: 5498)
- Solid metal body with durable leather armouring
- Objectives: 50mm in diameter.
- Eye lens diameter: 15mm
- Centre quick focus wheel and eyepiece focus at right eyepiece
- Magnification: 10x
- Wide field of view: 5 degrees
- Prismatic Coated optics
- Size: 200(W) x 175(H) x 60(D)mm (175mm wide when closed)
- Weight: 970g