This is a pair of vintage WW1 Aitchison London The Maxa 8×26 military binoculars. The binoculars have 8x magnification and 26mm objective lenses. Image focus is achieved by turning the central focusing wheel and balanced at right eyepiece. The binoculars have solid metal body and it’s in good condition. This item was possibly produced in early 1900s.
Some Main Features:
- Model: Aitchison London The Maxa 8×26
- Marked under the eyepiece bridge: Made in France
- Magnification: 8x
- Objective lens diameter: 26mm
- Eyepiece diameter: 11mm in diameter
- Central focusing wheel
- Fine focus adjustment at right eyepiece
- Solid metal construction
- Size: 140(W) x 115(H) x 43(D) mm
- Weight: 560g
- Full working condition
- IPD (Interpupillary Distance): these binoculars can accommodate users with IPD from 55mm up to 72mm
- Includes: original leather case and leather straps.