This is a pair of vintage Tecnar Swift 16×50 porro prism binoculars. The binoculars have a powerful 16x magnification and large 50mm objective lenses. Image focus is achieved by turning the central focus knob and balanced by eyepiece focus.
The binoculars have solid metal body with leather armour and come with original hard leather case. Please see the description and photos below for further details.
Some main features:
- Model: Tecnar Swift 16×50 binoculars (Serial number: 75546)
- Magnification: 16x
- Objective lens diameter: 50mm
- Eyepiece diameter: 16mm in diameter
- Coated optics
- Central focus knob and focus adjustment at right eyepiece
- Wide field of view: 183 ft. at 1000 yds.
- Metal construction with leather armouring
- Size: 200(W)* x 170(H) x 60(D) mm (*185mm wide when closed)
- Weight: 970g
- IPD (Interpupillary Distance): these binoculars can accommodate users with IPD from 55mm up to 75mm
- The binoculars comes with original leather carry case.
Note: This pair of binoculars is in good working condition. No chips or cracks or dust on the internal / external lenses, and the binoculars give a very clear and focused image. Wear and tear appropriate with age.
There may be some Swift 8×40 or 10×50 binoculars available in the market, but the vintage Swift 16×50 binoculars have become very rare. This item has an excellent value for collection as well as for practical use.
Please view the photos for more details.
There are no reviews yet.