Experience the best of bird watching and astronomy with our NIPON 20×80 Binoculars with Bak-4 Prisms. These binoculars have a high magnification and large objective lenses for bright and sharp images. They also have fully broadband multi-coated optics for stunning colour and contrast. The eyepieces are large and comfortable, with soft rubber eyecups that can be folded down for spectacle wearers.
These binoculars are ideal for medium-to-long-range observations of birds, wildlife, scenery, and celestial objects. They also have a built-in stabilising bar and a tripod adaptor for easy mounting and balancing. Don’t miss this chance to get closer to nature and the stars with our 20×80 Binoculars with Bak-4 Prisms.
- Magnification: 20x
- Objective Lens: 80mm
- Field of View: 189 ft/1000 yds (63m/1000m)
- Bak-4 Porro Prism with fully broadband multi-coated green lens.
- Large Eyepieces: 23mm in diameter, with fold down rubber eyecups and long Eye Relief.
- Close Focus Distance: 12m (39 ft.)
- Water Proof Body Structure: rubber armoured, water/rain proof construction.
- Tripod Mount: built with tripod adapter and sliding/lockable stabilizer.
- Dimensions: 330mm(H) x 230mm(W) x 100mm(D)
- Weight: Approx. 2.2kg (4.8 lb.)
- Fit user IPD (inter-pupillary distance): 57-73mm.
Package includes: Nipon 20×80 binoculars with built in tripod adapter, lens caps, lens cleaning cloth, neck strap; soft carry case with shoulder strap, user manual, and a large heavy duty full size aluminium alloy tripod.
- Large 3-section legs adjustable for ground and table use.
- Material: aluminium alloy.
- Adjustable height: 65-166cm (2.1-5.4 ft.).
- 3-way head angle adjustment and 360-degree pan rotation.
- Two bubble levels.
- Quick release plate
- Weight: 1.1kg (2.4 lb.).
- Geared centre column with 3-way adjustable head.
- Centre weight hook
Note: For steady and stable tripod support for your giant binoculars, use the centre weight hook of the tripod. You can hang a bag with 2-3kg load on the hook to balance the weight of the binoculars. This will help you avoid shaking and blurring when viewing with your binoculars.
Please read an expert review on these 20×80 binoculars from Cardiff Astronomical Society.