This is a pair of vintage Japanese Leisure Arts 10×50 Empire Made binoculars. The binoculars have 10x magnification and 50mm objective lens. Image focus is achieved by turning the central focus knob and balanced by a focus knob on the right eyepiece.
The binoculars have solid metal body and comes with neck strap and original hard leather case. It is in excellent working condition.
Some Main Features:
- Model: Leisure Arts 10×50 Empire Made
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective lens diameter: 50mm in diameter.
- Eyepiece diameter: 15mm in diameter
- Central focus knob and focus adjustment at right eyepiece
- Coated optics
- Metal construction
- Size: 200(W) x 170(H) x 60(D) mm
- Weight: 1kg
- Full working condition
- IPD (Interpupillary Distance): these binoculars can accommodate users with IPD from 50mm up to 75mm
- Comes with four lens caps for objectives and eyepieces.
Note: This item is in excellent working condition. All lenses and prisms have been cleaned where possible and images calibrated for both eyes. When viewed into the binoculars from the reverse direction, there appears to be a very small chip on the edge of an internal prism, but this is not visible when viewing the binoculars in normal way and does not affect the optical performance of the binoculars in any way. The binoculars give a very clear and focused image.
Please view the photos for more details.
There are no reviews yet.