Are you a fan of marine telescopes? If so, you will love this vintage Britex Universal 4-draw brass telescope. This telescope has a variable magnification of 25 to 40 times, making it ideal for observing distant objects on land or sea. It is made of brass and has a sleek and sturdy design. It is in very good working condition and delivers clear and bright images. This is a wonderful item for any collector or enthusiast of marine telescopes. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by and get your vintage Britex Universal 4-draw brass telescope today.
- 4-draw (5 sections) brass telescope engraved on the second drawer “Britex Universal x25 – x40”.
- Magnifications: 25x to 40x adjustable zoom (Note: this is achieved by pulling the first drawer which is marked 25, 30, 35, 40)
- Minimum length when closed: 270mm (10.6 in.)
- Maximum length when fully extended: 830mm (32.6 in.)
- Maximum body diameter (at front): 49mm (1.9 in.)
- Objective lens diameter: 41mm (1.6 in.)
- Eye lens diameter: 15mm
- Brass telescope tube drawers.
- Leather bound main telescope body with attached leather caps for both ends.
- Weight: 940g (2 lb.)
This telescope is a great example of a well-maintained antique optical instrument. The brass tubes are in perfect shape and slide smoothly for focusing. The lenses are clean and clear, with no scratches, chips, dust or fungus. The telescope produces very clear images and has a high magnification level. The leather bound adds to the vintage appeal of this item and shows some signs of age, but nothing major. This is a rare and collectible telescope that will impress any optical enthusiast or history lover. Don’t hesitate and order this telescope now before someone else does.