This diagonal lens can be fitted to a 0.965″ (24.5mm) eyepiece tube of telescopes so that the images you see from the eyepiece will become right side up.
- Convert images from upside down to right side up.
- Fit into telescopes’ focuser with 0.965″ (24.5mm) diameter and take 0.965″ eyepieces.
- Built with black plastic material.
- 90 degree angle for comfortable view.
- This diagonal lens can fit 300×70 telescopes with 0.965″ focuser.
- Comes with lens caps.
Note: This item is on sale with reduced price. There can be slight scratch marks on the silver tube surface, although this does not affect the use of the lens in any way.