PLÖSSL eyepieces are used to optimise the performance of your telescopes to its best image quality and magnification power.
A telescope’s magnification is determined by dividing the focal length of the telescope by the focal length of eyepiece. For example, a scope with a focal length of 780mm in combination with a PLÖSSL eyepiece PL26mm will have about 30 times magnification (power). You can balance your need for magnification with the need for field of view.
- Focal length: 26mm.
- Standard and the most popular 1.25″ (31.75mm) fitting.
- Fully multi-coated glasses for excellent image contrast and light transmission.
- Foldable rubber eyecup for spectacle wearers.
- Comfortable eye relief.
- 52 degree apparent field of view.
- Plastic storage barrel to keep optics dust free when not in use.
Note: This eyepiece can fit to NIPON 350×70, NIPON 350×80, NIPON 600×50 and NIPON 450×95 refractor telescopes, as well as other types of scopes as long as they have a standard 1.25″ eyepiece holder.
There are no reviews yet.