This T-adapter set can be used to connect Olympus Micro 4/3 DSLR cameras to telescopes and spotting scopes that have standard T2 thread (M42x0.75). The adapter set contains a metal T-adaptor barrel and a Micro 4/3 T-ring.
The T-adapter has 40mm internal diameter and standard M42x0.75mm threads on both ends (male thread on one end for T-ring connection and female thread on the other for scope connection).
The major difference of this large T-adaptor set from other DSLR camera adaptors (with 1.25″ fitting) is that it allows the telescope’s eyepiece to be remained in its place while the camera is connected. This ensures a right side up image to be displayed on your camera’s viewfinder. The eyepiece can also be removed from the scope’s eyepiece holder as the camera is connected to achieve different photographic results.
- Connect Olympus Micro 4/3 DSLR and other cameras with M4/3 lens mount (eg. Panasonic Lumix G) to telescopes and spotting scopes with M42x0.75 threaded barrel.
- Can fit following scope models in this store: Nipon 25-125×92, Nipon 25-75×70, Nipon 800×80 and Nipon 350×80.
- Built with metal material.
- Standard fitting for DSLR camera T-rings.
- The T-adaptor size: 40mm internal diameter, 55mm long.
- This T-adapter is a newer version with openings for zoom adjustment while a camera is attached to the scope.
This adapter set may also fit other types of spotting scopes/telescopes which are compatible with its size and threads. For example, it can fit Visionking12-36×50 and 12-24×60 compact spotting scopes.