Looking for a vintage marine telescope with a classic style and a great performance? Check out our Dollond London 4-draw 25x to 40x brass marine telescope. This telescope is in very good working condition and has a beautiful brass finish. It has a 25x to 40x magnification range and can be used for terrestrial and astronomical observations. It also comes with a leather case and a strap for easy carrying. This telescope is a rare and collectible item that will add charm and elegance to your home or office. Don’t miss this opportunity to own a piece of history with this Dollond London 4-draw 25x – 40x brass marine telescope.
- 4-draw (5 sections) brass telescope engraved on the second drawer “Dollond London”.
- Magnifications: 25x to 40x adjustable zoom (Note: this is achieved by pulling the first drawer which is marked 25, 30, 35, 40)
- Minimum length when closed: 275mm (10.6 in.)
- Maximum length when fully extended: 825mm (32.5 in.)
- Maximum body diameter (at front): 66mm (2.6 in.)
- Objective lens diameter: 56mm (2.2 in.)
- Eye lens diameter: 10mm
- Sliding eyepiece cover with a built-in colour light filter.
- Brass telescope tube drawers.
- Leather bound main telescope body with attached leather caps for both ends.
- Weight: 1.2kg (2.6 lb.)
This vintage Dollond London 4-draw 25x – 40x brass marine telescope is a rare and collectible item that will impress any telescope lover. It is in very good working condition and has no dents, scratches, chips, dust, or fungus. The brass tubes slide smoothly for focusing and the lenses are clean and clear. The leather bound is worn but adds to the charm and authenticity of this telescope. This telescope can be used for terrestrial and astronomical observations and gives very clear images.
There are no reviews yet.